Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed


As your Member of Congress, I am pleased to offer a wide range of constituent services. If you are having trouble dealing with a federal agency, my office may be able to help.  Although I cannot override agency decisions, my office can be a liaison between the constituent and the federal agency responsible for processing a claim as they navigate complex Social Security, Medicare or Veterans Affairs issues. Examples of how my office has helped include: retirees with questions about Social Security, or Medicare eligibility or benefit levels; connecting veterans with medical treatment programs at the VA; and helping those in need of passports for international travel. My office can also help constituents interested in finding federal grant or financial aid information, or arranging a visit to Washington, DC for their family. The below links will direct you to information on these and other services.

Resources for people seeking information on or assistance applying for Federal Grants.
Purchase U.S. flags through our office. You may also request the flags purchased through our office be flown over the Capitol.
If you cannot get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, our office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need.
Information and instruction for people seeking nomination to a U.S. Military Academy. You may also fill out a form requesting a military academy nomination.